- Make sure your computer is charged, you don’t want to drop out halfway through a lesson.
- Make sure you’ve always got a glass of water with you so you don’t get dehydrated.
- Choose somewhere quiet where you are comfortable for your lesson. You will learn more in an environment where you are not distracted.
- Try not to treat it any differently to a face-to-face conversation. The more engaged you are and the more questions you ask the more you will get out of online lessons.
- Make sure you know how to contact your tutors outside of lessons. This allows you to ask them any questions or to ask for help.
Find out more about optical apprenticeships, and how to become an optical assistant. You can also read about a week in Thomas’s life as an apprentice. And why not fFind out about optical assistant apprenticeships with Woodspeen.?